I was cooking for my one of my clients who’s family is expecting their first child. While I enjoy the flavours of these two vegetarian dishes it was the colours that jumped out at me today.
Inside Michelle's Kitchen
- Cooking break for low iodine diet followers
- Sugar Free, Gluten Free Delicious Cupcakes
- Pork and Liver Terrine with Cranberries and Pistachios
- We’ve been making ice cream and it’s all sugar free! Diabetics can rejoice!
- Some Vegetarian Treats
- Gorgeous Decorated Cupcakes! What a birthday party.
- Gingerbread Decorating Class Saturday December 17, 2011
- Order Your Gingerbread Menorah
- Countdown to Christmas Gingerbread Trees!
- Day Five - Culinary Exploration 2
- Day Four - Culinary Exploration 2
- Day Three - Culinary Exploration 2
- Day Two - Culinary Exploration 2
- Day One - Culinary Exploration 2
- Day Five - Culinary Exploration